Presentation Skills for Sales People
Course Code - BC-304 - 2 Days
Invariably within the process of a bid, a lot of success will be dependent upon effective presentations.
To achieve success the presenter must captivate the audience, communicate effectively and be seen as professional.
This course will centre on examining the professional skills used to deliver highly focused presentation in an International commercial environment providing maximum benefit and feedback for all the attendees.
- To enable sales professional – or anyone else involved with supporting the sales process - to understand and practise the skills of researching, preparing and delivering effective presentations.
- To develop confidence and emphasise the importance of presenting to reflect the interest(s) of the audience.
Attendees Will Learn How To:
- Develop a presentation from start to finish
- Understand presentation ‘style’
- Use a selection of visual aids and manage their use
- Stage-manage your presentations to present a professional image
- Develop self-confidence when speaking in public
- Analyse approaches for handling audiences
- Develop emphasis and voice projection
The Professional Presenter’s Edge
- Setting Objectives
- Creating the Right Environment
- Choosing & Developing The Appropriate Visual Aids
Personal Presentation Techniques
- Styles of Presentation
- Barriers To Presenting Internationally
- The Funnel and Iceberg methods
- Approaches to Presentation
Structure and Fundamentals of Design
- Preparing The Professional Way
- The Professional Structure – Opening, Middle and End
- Adding Spice to Impress
- Voice Projection / Variation
- Producing a Convincing Style
- Use of Body Language
- Making The Deliver Interesting
Handling The Audience
- Do’s and Don’ts of Questioning
- Dealing with Objections
- Control of the Audience
- Analysing Feedback
- Gaining Outcomes
« Back to last page